Thank you for your interest in the OVHA Big Turkey 2018 organized by Ohio Valley Homebrewers Association.
You only need to register your information once and can return to this site to enter more brews or edit the brews you've entered.
Entry Registration is Open
11 entries have been added to the system as of 9:45 PM, Saturday, November 17, 2018.
To add your entries into the system, please proceed through the registration process or log in if you already have an account.
Judge and Steward Registration is Open
If you have not registered and are willing to be a volunteer, please register.
If you have registered, log in and then choose Edit Account from the My Account menu indicated by the icon on the top menu.
- You may enter one beer in each of the subcategories. Do not enter the same beer in different subcategories.
- You need two bottles of beer for each subcategory you enter. To keep things anonymous, use as plain a bottle as you can. Things like swing tops, labels, raised lettering, etc are not allowed in sanctioned competitions but will be allowed here if it is ALL you have as a last resort. Black out any markings on the cap.
- Judging will be using the standard BJCP judging sheets used at all the AHA competitions and styles will each be judged within their own subcategory. It‘s up to you to pick the subcategory you want your beer to be judged against.
- The Best of Show judging will be determined by a Best of Show panel based on a second judging of the top winners.
- One winner, the Best of Show, will get their name on the Big Turkey trophy, receive one year’s free OVHA membership, get a Big Turkey ceramic stein. Other prizes to be announced.